Martin Dansky se consacre activement à la peinture depuis 1977, adoptant
pendant ce temps divers styles et techniques, toujours disposé à
découvrir de nouveaux thèmes vibrants et multidimensionnels.
Il a peint en Italie et a récemment cessé d’être un naïf – figuratif e maintenant fait les œuvres abstraits. Son but est de continuer l’art abstrait en 2017 et un proche avenir à travers des formes géométriques relatives à obtenir une perspective multidimensionnelle, mais aussi pour captiver le spectateur dans profitant des perspectives différentes.
Martin Dansky, a mostly a self-taught artist, has been actively painting since 1977 and since then, has moved through various styles and media with a willingness to explore vibrant, multidimensional, new themes. He has painted in Italy and the Mid-East and has recently moved from being a naïf-figurative to being an abstract painter. His goal is continue abstract art in 2017 and the near future through relating geometric forms to get a multidimensional perspective but also to captivate the viewer into enjoying different perspectives.
Self taught, followed training at the Il Ponte Gallery for engraving and oil painting from1994-96. I won a second place award commemorating the 800th birthday of Saint Anthony in 1995 for a small formatted oil painting, commissioned by the Church of Saint Anthony on via Merulana, Rome. Certificate course in graphic design at Concordia University completed in 2002. Followed pastel drawing course at the “Galerie Baz-Art” in 2001 and again in 2011 at the with Ateliers d’éducation populaire du Plateau AEP with Michel Tiffet.
Possess a “naif” style of painting
TECHNIQUES & MATERIALS
Work with; oils, acrylics, china ink, dry point and other engraving.
Various themes, still life, cityscapes and portraits.
$250 to $3,000 available to negotiate
- Collective show at “La Pigna” in Rome October 1992
- Private show at “ La Pigna” February 1993
- At the National Library of Rome June 1993
- At Mostra di Arte Sacra, Cascia Italy July 1993
- Ciampino Art Show, Italy September 1993
- “Arpa” show at Torre Bella Monaca December 1994
- Hosted at Monterotondo, Italy July 1995
- Centennial Show at St. Anthony’s Basilica October 1995
- At “Blu di Prussia” Gallery for Christmas December 1995
- Art exhibit during Spoleto Music Festival May 1996
- Art exhibit at St. Augustine in Rome February 1997
- Exhibit at Harrow’s of London April 1997
- Art exhibit at “Villa Marignoli” Rome April 1998
- Organized/Participated in Italian art exhibit in Yemen May 1998
- Independent New York Film & Video Festival Art Exhibit January 1999
- Photography show at The Saidye Bronfman Center March 1999
- Exhibition at Artus Gallery on the Montreal Plateau September 2000
- Exhibition at Galerie 1040 in Montreal, Canada December 2000
- Exhibition on Sherbrooke St Montreal, Canada February 2001
- Exhibition at Artus in Montreal November 2001
- Exhibition at Café L’Entretien November 2002
- Exhibition at Artus June 2003
- Exhibitions at Station C 2004-2005
- Exhibition at Galerie 1040 Mar 2005
- Exhibition at Brulerie St. Denis May 2005
- Exhibition at Galerie 1040 Mar 2010
- Exhibition at Galerie 1040 Mar 2011
- Exhibition at Montreal Art Center July 2014
- Photo exibit at Espace Contemporain L’objectif d’une vision Jan 2015
- Collective exhibit at Espace contemporain Apr 2015
- Collective show with Ester Kanfi at the Montreal Art Center May 2016
- Art show at Montreal Art Center Nov 2017